Sunday, October 30, 2011

Reading Week

Well I probalbly should have said something months ago but I guess I was a little busy. Schools back and I spent most of my time working on various projects leaving my personal ones on hold, I had a reading week so I thought this was a good time to say something. I recently begun working on a dolphin with a stamp face that I'm currently rigging and eventually animating aswell as a 1 minute video short about a mime that I'll be working on throughout the school year. While working on these new assignments I still managed to get some more work done on my harpy, (still not satisfied with the hair).





Also I'm planning to move my blog sometime in the future, not sure when but I'd like it to look a lot more professional than this one, (I'd like to do it when I get the habbit of actually updating this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment