Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Idea






















I want you to take a good look at his crab, cause eventually I will make it beautiful. I started working on my new project this morning and I came up with a good start for my crab that I plan on making a game for. To be honest I didn't model him on the spot, about a month ago I was sketching up crabs for a game play idea that I wanted to make happen and today I finally got bit by the motivation bug. Fortunately this bug bite wont be going away for a while cause I'm dedicated to this project, (I may be putting my character on hold for a while but I still have an update that I want to put up on this blog). I just ordered a book to help me learn up on Unity and I'm already refining my game play idea. I won't tell you what kind of game it will be yet but I'll post the art and animations for it here while you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment