Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quick Animation

I don`t know what is taking so long for my book on Unity to arrive and I was getting bored from the video tutuorials so I decided to do a quick rig and animation of the crab you saw last week. I was hoping to start my animations and rigs after I became familiar with how Unity works to avoid redoing my work but after waiting so long for my proper learning tools I just couldn`t help myself. I`ll most likely be remaking this animation in the future and quite possibly even the rig. The crab you see know has also changed and it will continue to change through-out the summer as I try to lower it`s poly count. I wasn`t even sure if I should have botherd to post this but I figured I could use this as an opertunity to update everybody on what I`m doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment